NRD1 antibody (Nardilysin (N-Arginine Dibasic Convertase)) (AA 333-361) Primary Antibody
NRD1 Reactivity: Human WB Host: Rabbit Polyclonal
Catalog No. ABIN5534997
Plus shipping costs $45.00
local_shipping Shipping to: United States
Delivery in 2 to 3 Business Days
- Binding Specificity
- AA 333-361
- This NRD1 antibody is un-conjugated
- Western Blotting (WB)
- This antibody is purified through a protein A column, followed by peptide affinity purification.
- This NRD1 antibody is generated from rabbits immunized with a KLH conjugated synthetic peptide between 333-361 amino acids from the Central region of human NRD1.
- Ig Fraction
- Application Notes
- For WB starting dilution is: 1:1000
- For Research Use only
- 0.5 mg/mL
- Supplied in PBS with 0.09 % (W/V) sodium azide.
- Sodium azide
- Precaution of Use
- This product contains Sodium azide: a POISONOUS AND HAZARDOUS SUBSTANCE which should be handled by trained staff only.
- 4 °C,-20 °C
- Storage Comment
- Store at 4°C for three months and -20°C, stable for up to one year. As with all antibodies care should be taken to avoid repeated freeze thaw cycles. Antibodies should not be exposed to prolonged high temperatures.
- Alternative Name
- NRD1 (NRD1 Antibody Abstract)
- hNRD1, hNRD2, NRDC, 2600011I06Rik, AI875733, NRD-C, NRD1, si:dkey-171o17.4, DKFZp459N143, nardilysin convertase, nardilysin, N-arginine dibasic convertase, NRD convertase 1, nardilysin, nardilysin b (N-arginine dibasic convertase), NRDC, Nrdc, Nrd1, LOC552055, nrd1b, CpipJ_CPIJ002524, Tsp_03755
- NRD1 cleaves peptide substrates on the N-terminus of arginine residues in dibasic pairs.
- Molecular Weight
- 132 kDa
- Gene ID
- Skeletal Muscle Fiber Development
You are here: