NRD1 antibody (Nardilysin (N-Arginine Dibasic Convertase)) (AA 1079-1128) Primary Antibody
NRD1 Reactivity: Horse, Human WB Host: Rabbit Polyclonal
Catalog No. ABIN6744312
Plus shipping costs $45.00
local_shipping Shipping to: United States
Delivery in 11 to 14 Business Days
- Binding Specificity
- AA 1079-1128
- Horse, Human
- This NRD1 antibody is un-conjugated
- Western Blotting (WB)
- Human NRD1
- Predicted Reactivity
- Percent identity by BLAST analysis: Human (100%) Pig (92%) Horse (85%).
- Immunoaffinity purified
- Synthetic peptide located between aa1079-1128 of human NRD1 (O43847, NP_001095132). Percent identity by BLAST analysis: Human, Chimpanzee, Orangutan, Gibbon (100%), Gorilla, Pig (92%), Marmoset, Panda, Bat, Horse (85%).
Type of Immunogen: Synthetic peptide
- Application Notes
- Approved: WB (0.2 - 1 μg/mL)
Usage: Western Blot: Suggested dilution at 1 μg/mL in 5 % skim milk / PBS buffer, and HRP conjugated anti-Rabbit IgG should be diluted in 1: 50,000 - 100,000 as secondary antibody.
Target Species of Antibody: Human
- For Research Use only
- Distilled water
- Lot specific
- Lyophilized from PBS with 2 % sucrose
- Handling Advice
- Avoid repeat freeze-thaw cycles.
- 4 °C,-20 °C
- Storage Comment
- Long term: -20°C, the use of 50% glycerol is recommended if storing aliquots in -20°C for long term use (up to 1 year)
Short term (less than 1 week): 4°C. Avoid freeze-thaw cycles.
- Alternative Name
- NRD1 / Nardilysin (NRD1 Antibody Abstract)
- hNRD1, hNRD2, NRDC, 2600011I06Rik, AI875733, NRD-C, NRD1, si:dkey-171o17.4, DKFZp459N143, nardilysin convertase, nardilysin, N-arginine dibasic convertase, NRD convertase 1, nardilysin, nardilysin b (N-arginine dibasic convertase), NRDC, Nrdc, Nrd1, LOC552055, nrd1b, CpipJ_CPIJ002524, Tsp_03755
- Name/Gene ID: NRD1
Subfamily: Metallopeptidase M16
Synonyms: NRD1, N-arginine dibasic convertase, Nardilysin, HNRD1, HNRD2, NRD convertase, NRDC, NRD-C
- Gene ID
- NCBI Accession
- Skeletal Muscle Fiber Development
You are here: