FARP1 antibody (FERM, RhoGEF (ARHGEF) and Pleckstrin Domain Protein 1 (Chondrocyte-Derived)) (AA 62-90) Primary Antibody
FARP1 Reactivity: Human WB Host: Rabbit Polyclonal
Catalog No. ABIN5535995
Plus shipping costs $45.00
local_shipping Shipping to: United States
Delivery in 2 to 3 Business Days
- Binding Specificity
- AA 62-90, N-Term
- This FARP1 antibody is un-conjugated
- Western Blotting (WB)
- This antibody is purified through a protein A column, followed by peptide affinity purification.
- This FARP1 antibody is generated from rabbits immunized with a KLH conjugated synthetic peptide between 62-90 amino acids from the N-terminal region of human FARP1.
- Ig Fraction
- Application Notes
- For WB starting dilution is: 1:1000
- For Research Use only
- 0.5 mg/mL
- Supplied in PBS with 0.09 % (W/V) sodium azide.
- Sodium azide
- Precaution of Use
- This product contains Sodium azide: a POISONOUS AND HAZARDOUS SUBSTANCE which should be handled by trained staff only.
- 4 °C,-20 °C
- Storage Comment
- Store at 4°C for three months and -20°C, stable for up to one year. As with all antibodies care should be taken to avoid repeated freeze thaw cycles. Antibodies should not be exposed to prolonged high temperatures.
- Alternative Name
- FARP1 (FARP1 Antibody Abstract)
- This gene was originally isolated through subtractive hybridization due to its increased expression in differentiated chondrocytes versus dedifferentiated chondrocytes. The resulting protein contains a predicted ezrin-like domain, a Dbl homology domain, and a pleckstrin homology domain. It is believed to be a member of the band 4.1 superfamily whose members link the cytoskeleton to the cell membrane. Two alternatively spliced transcript variants encoding distinct isoforms have been found for this gene.
- Molecular Weight
- 119 kDa
- Gene ID
You are here: