FARP1 antibody (FERM, RhoGEF (ARHGEF) and Pleckstrin Domain Protein 1 (Chondrocyte-Derived)) (N-Term) Primary Antibody
- Binding Specificity
- This FARP1 antibody is un-conjugated
- ELISA, Flow Cytometry (FACS), Immunofluorescence (IF)
- CDEP / FARP1
- GEIEQRPTPG SRL
- This antibody is expected to recognise isoform 1 (NP_005757.1) and isoform 2 (NP_001001715.2).
- Predicted Reactivity
- Human, Mouse, Rat, Cow
- Purified from goat serum by ammonium sulphate precipitation followed by antigen affinity chromatography using the immunizing peptide.
- Peptide with sequence GEIEQRPTPGSRL-C, from the N Terminus of the protein sequence according to NP_005757.1, NP_001001715.2.
anti-FERM, RhoGEF (ARHGEF) and Pleckstrin Domain Protein 1 (Chondrocyte-Derived) (FARP1) (AA 471-549) antibody Primary Antibody
FARP1 Reactivity: Human IF, ELISA, WB Host: Mouse Monoclonal 2D4 unconjugatedanti-FERM, RhoGEF (ARHGEF) and Pleckstrin Domain Protein 1 (Chondrocyte-Derived) (FARP1) (AA 1-300) antibody Primary Antibody
FARP1 Reactivity: Human ELISA, IF/ICC, IHC, WB Host: Rabbit Polyclonal unconjugatedanti-FERM, RhoGEF (ARHGEF) and Pleckstrin Domain Protein 1 (Chondrocyte-Derived) (FARP1) (AA 471-549), (PH domain) antibody Primary Antibody
FARP1 Reactivity: Human IF, ELISA, WB Host: Mouse Monoclonal 2D4 unconjugated
- Application Notes
DS WB Results: Preliminary experiments showed an approx 110-120 kDa band in Human Frontal Cortex lysates (calculated MW of 119 kDa according to NP_ 005757.1).. An additional band was also consistently observed at 40 kDa and was successfully blocked by incubation with the immunizing peptide. Recommended concentration: 0.3-1 μg/mL. Primary incubation 1 hour at room temperature.
Peptide ELISA: antibody detection limit dilution 1:32000.
Immunofluorescence: Strong expression of the protein seen in the cytoplasm of U2OS and HeLa cells. Recommended concentration: 10μg/ml.
Flow Cytometry: Flow cytometric analysis of HepG2 cells. Recommended concentration: 10ug/ml.
- For Research Use only
- 0.5 mg/mL
- Supplied at 0.5 mg/mL in Tris saline, 0.02 % sodium azide, pH 7.3 with 0.5 % bovine serum albumin.
- Sodium azide
- Precaution of Use
- This product contains Sodium azide: a POISONOUS AND HAZARDOUS SUBSTANCE which should be handled by trained staff only.
- Handling Advice
- Minimize freezing and thawing.
- -20 °C
- Storage Comment
- Aliquot and store at -20°C, with minimal freeze/thawing. A working aliquot may be refrigerated at 4°C for a few weeks and still remain viable.
- Alternative Name
- FARP1 (FARP1 Antibody Abstract)
- FARP1, CDEP, PLEKHC2, PPP1R75, AW228844, BC030329, Cdep, FERM, ARH/RhoGEF and pleckstrin domain protein 1, FERM, RhoGEF (Arhgef) and pleckstrin domain protein 1 (chondrocyte-derived), FARP1, Farp1
- FARP1, FERM, RhoGEF (ARHGEF) and pleckstrin domain protein 1 (chondrocyte-derived), CDEP, chondrocyte-derived ezrin-like protein, RP11-111L24.1, MGC87400, PLEKH2, FERM, RhoGEF, and pleckstrin domain protein 1
- Gene ID
- NCBI Accession
- NP_005757, NP_001001715, NP_001273768