ITPKB antibody (Inositol-Trisphosphate 3-Kinase B) (AA 23-54) Primary Antibody
ITPKB Reactivity: Human FACS, IHC (p), WB Host: Rabbit Polyclonal
Catalog No. ABIN5536313
Plus shipping costs $45.00
local_shipping Shipping to: United States
Delivery in 2 to 3 Business Days
- Binding Specificity
- AA 23-54, N-Term
- This ITPKB antibody is un-conjugated
- Flow Cytometry (FACS), Immunohistochemistry (Paraffin-embedded Sections) (IHC (p)), Western Blotting (WB)
- This antibody is prepared by Saturated Ammonium Sulfate (SAS) precipitation followed by dialysis
- This ITPKB antibody is generated from rabbits immunized with a KLH conjugated synthetic peptide between 23-54 amino acids from the N-terminal region of human ITPKB.
- Ig Fraction
- Application Notes
- For WB starting dilution is: 1:1000
For IHC-P starting dilution is: 1:10~50
For FACS starting dilution is: 1:10~50
- For Research Use only
- 2 mg/mL
- Supplied in PBS with 0.09 % (W/V) sodium azide.
- Sodium azide
- Precaution of Use
- This product contains Sodium azide: a POISONOUS AND HAZARDOUS SUBSTANCE which should be handled by trained staff only.
- 4 °C,-20 °C
- Storage Comment
- Store at 4°C for three months and -20°C, stable for up to one year. As with all antibodies care should be taken to avoid repeated freeze thaw cycles. Antibodies should not be exposed to prolonged high temperatures.
- Alternative Name
- ITPKB (ITPKB Antibody Abstract)
- ITPKB regulates inositol phosphate metabolism by phosphorylation of second messenger inositol 1,4,5-trisphosphate to Ins(1,3,4,5)P4. The activity of this encoded protein is responsible for regulating the levels of a large number of inositol polyphosphates that are important in cellular signaling. Both calcium/calmodulin and protein phosphorylation mechanisms control its activity.
- Molecular Weight
- 102 kDa
- Gene ID
You are here: