B3GNT5 antibody (UDP-GlcNAc:betaGal beta-1,3-N-Acetylglucosaminyltransferase 5) (AA 118-145) Primary Antibody
- Binding Specificity
This B3GNT5 antibody is un-conjugated
Western Blotting (WB)
- This antibody is purified through a protein A column, followed by peptide affinity purification.
- This B3GNT5 antibody is generated from rabbits immunized with a KLH conjugated synthetic peptide between 118-145 amino acids from the Central region of human B3GNT5.
- Ig Fraction
anti-UDP-GlcNAc:betaGal beta-1,3-N-Acetylglucosaminyltransferase 5 (B3GNT5) (AA 118-145), (Center) antibody Primary Antibody
B3GNT5 Reactivity: Human, Mouse WB Host: Rabbit Polyclonal RB24268 unconjugatedanti-UDP-GlcNAc:betaGal beta-1,3-N-Acetylglucosaminyltransferase 5 (B3GNT5) (AA 124-154), (Middle Region) antibody Primary Antibody
B3GNT5 Reactivity: Human, Mouse EIA, WB Host: Rabbit Polyclonal unconjugatedanti-UDP-GlcNAc:betaGal beta-1,3-N-Acetylglucosaminyltransferase 5 (B3GNT5) (AA 124-154), (Center), (Internal Region) antibody Primary Antibody
B3GNT5 Reactivity: Human ELISA, WB Host: Rabbit Polyclonal unconjugated
- Application Notes
- For WB starting dilution is: 1:1000
- For Research Use only
- 0.5 mg/mL
- Supplied in PBS with 0.09 % (W/V) sodium azide.
- Sodium azide
- Precaution of Use
- This product contains Sodium azide: a POISONOUS AND HAZARDOUS SUBSTANCE which should be handled by trained staff only.
- 4 °C,-20 °C
- Storage Comment
- Store at 4°C for three months and -20°C, stable for up to one year. As with all antibodies care should be taken to avoid repeated freeze thaw cycles. Antibodies should not be exposed to prolonged high temperatures.
- Alternative Name
- B3GNT5 (B3GNT5 Antibody Abstract)
- B3GN-T5, beta3Gn-T5, beta3GnT5, UDP-GlcNAc:betaGal beta-1,3-N-acetylglucosaminyltransferase 5, B3GNT5, B3gnt5
- B3GNT5 is a member of the beta-1,3-N-acetylglucosaminyltransferase family. This enzyme is a type II membrane protein. It exhibits strong activity to transfer GlcNAc to glycolipid substrates and is identified as the most likely candidate for lactotriaosylceramide synthase. This enzyme is essential for the expression of Lewis X epitopes on glycolipids.
- Molecular Weight
- 44 kDa
- Gene ID