HMGXB3 antibody (HMG Box Domain Containing 3) (AA 879-908) Primary Antibody
- AA 879-908
- This HMGXB3 antibody is un-conjugated
- Western Blotting (WB)
- This antibody is purified through a protein A column, followed by peptide affinity purification.
- This HMGXB3 antibody is generated from rabbits immunized with a KLH conjugated synthetic peptide between 879-908 amino acids from the Central region of human HMGXB3.
- Ig Fraction
anti-HMG Box Domain Containing 3 (HMGXB3) (AA 633-662), (Center), (Internal Region) antibody (Alkaline Phosphatase (AP)) Primary Antibody
HMGXB3 Reactivity: Human ELISA, WB Host: Rabbit Polyclonal Alkaline Phosphatase (AP)
- Application Notes
- For WB starting dilution is: 1:1000
- For Research Use only
- 0.5 mg/mL
- Supplied in PBS with 0.09 % (W/V) sodium azide.
- Sodium azide
- Precaution of Use
- This product contains Sodium azide: a POISONOUS AND HAZARDOUS SUBSTANCE which should be handled by trained staff only.
- 4 °C,-20 °C
- Storage Comment
- Store at 4°C for three months and -20°C, stable for up to one year. As with all antibodies care should be taken to avoid repeated freeze thaw cycles. Antibodies should not be exposed to prolonged high temperatures.
- Alternative Name
- HMGXB3 (HMGXB3 Antibody Abstract)
- HMGX3, SMF, AI413166, mKIAA0194, 2510002C16Rik, A630042L21Rik, KIAA0194, MGC115244, HMG-box containing 3, HMG box domain containing 3, HMG-box containing 3 L homeolog, HMGXB3, Hmgxb3, hmgxb3.L, hmgxb3
- HMGXB3 contains 1 HMG box DNA-binding domain.
- Molecular Weight
- 168 kDa
- Gene ID