Tmc5 antibody (Transmembrane Channel-Like 5) (AA 222-251) Primary Antibody
Tmc5 Reactivity: Human WB Host: Rabbit Polyclonal
Catalog No. ABIN5537671
Plus shipping costs $45.00
local_shipping Shipping to: United States
Delivery in 2 to 3 Business Days
- Binding Specificity
- AA 222-251
- This Tmc5 antibody is un-conjugated
- Western Blotting (WB)
- This antibody is purified through a protein A column, followed by peptide affinity purification.
- This TMC5 antibody is generated from rabbits immunized with a KLH conjugated synthetic peptide between 222-251 amino acids from the Central region of human TMC5.
- Ig Fraction
- Application Notes
- For WB starting dilution is: 1:1000
- For Research Use only
- 0.35 mg/mL
- Supplied in PBS with 0.09 % (W/V) sodium azide.
- Sodium azide
- Precaution of Use
- This product contains Sodium azide: a POISONOUS AND HAZARDOUS SUBSTANCE which should be handled by trained staff only.
- 4 °C,-20 °C
- Storage Comment
- Store at 4°C for three months and -20°C, stable for up to one year. As with all antibodies care should be taken to avoid repeated freeze thaw cycles. Antibodies should not be exposed to prolonged high temperatures.
- Alternative Name
- TMC5 (Tmc5 Antibody Abstract)
- 4932443L08Rik, AU016085, transmembrane channel like 5, transmembrane channel-like 5, transmembrane channel-like gene family 5, TMC5, Tmc5
- TMC5 may function as ion channels, transporters or modulators of such.
- Molecular Weight
- 115 kDa
- Gene ID
You are here: