PIK3IP1 antibody (Phosphoinositide-3-Kinase-Interacting Protein 1) (AA 178-207) Primary Antibody
PIK3IP1 Reactivity: Human WB Host: Rabbit Polyclonal
Catalog No. ABIN5537755
Plus shipping costs $45.00
local_shipping Shipping to: United States
Delivery in 2 to 3 Business Days
- Binding Specificity
- AA 178-207, C-Term
- This PIK3IP1 antibody is un-conjugated
- Western Blotting (WB)
- This antibody is purified through a protein A column, followed by peptide affinity purification.
- This PIK3IP1 antibody is generated from rabbits immunized with a KLH conjugated synthetic peptide between 178-207 amino acids from the C-terminal region of human PIK3IP1.
- Ig Fraction
- Application Notes
- For WB starting dilution is: 1:1000
- For Research Use only
- 0.39 mg/mL
- Supplied in PBS with 0.09 % (W/V) sodium azide.
- Sodium azide
- Precaution of Use
- This product contains Sodium azide: a POISONOUS AND HAZARDOUS SUBSTANCE which should be handled by trained staff only.
- 4 °C,-20 °C
- Storage Comment
- Store at 4°C for three months and -20°C, stable for up to one year. As with all antibodies care should be taken to avoid repeated freeze thaw cycles. Antibodies should not be exposed to prolonged high temperatures.
- Alternative Name
- PIK3IP1 (PIK3IP1 Antibody Abstract)
- HGFL, hHGFL(S), 1500004A08Rik, 5830455E04Rik, Crkd, Hgfl, RGD1311203, zgc:66482, phosphoinositide-3-kinase interacting protein 1, PIK3IP1, Pik3ip1
- PIK3IP1 is a novel protein that shares homology with the p85 subunit of phosphatidylinositol-3-Kinases (PI3Ks). The PI3K is essential for cell proliferation and Survival. The PIK3IP down regulates the activity of the PI3K and induces apoptosis by associating with p85 and p110 to form a complex, using the p85-like domain. However, there is no evidence to suggest that the PIK3IP1 prevents association of p85 and p110 as they associate with very high affinity.
- Molecular Weight
- 28 kDa
- Gene ID
You are here: