Pseudouridylate Synthase 10 (PUS10) (AA 52-78), (N-Term) antibody Primary Antibody
PUS10 Reactivity: Human WB Host: Rabbit Polyclonal
Catalog No. ABIN5537983
Plus shipping costs $45.00
local_shipping Shipping to: United States
Delivery in 2 to 3 Business Days
- Binding Specificity
- AA 52-78, N-Term
- Western Blotting (WB)
- This antibody is purified through a protein A column, followed by peptide affinity purification.
- This PUS10 antibody is generated from rabbits immunized with a KLH conjugated synthetic peptide between 52-78 amino acids from the N-terminal region of human PUS10.
- Ig Fraction
- Application Notes
- For WB starting dilution is: 1:1000
- For Research Use only
- 0.5 mg/mL
- Supplied in PBS with 0.09 % (W/V) sodium azide.
- Sodium azide
- Precaution of Use
- This product contains Sodium azide: a POISONOUS AND HAZARDOUS SUBSTANCE which should be handled by trained staff only.
- 4 °C,-20 °C
- Storage Comment
- Store at 4°C for three months and -20°C, stable for up to one year. As with all antibodies care should be taken to avoid repeated freeze thaw cycles. Antibodies should not be exposed to prolonged high temperatures.
- Alternative Name
- PUS10 (PUS10 Antibody Abstract)
- Pseudouridination, the isomerization of uridine to pseudouridine, is the most common posttranscriptional nucleotide modification found in RNA and is essential for biologic functions such as spliceosome biogenesis. Pseudouridylate synthases, such as PUS10, catalyze pseudouridination of structural RNAs, including transfer, ribosomal, and splicing RNAs. These enzymes also act as RNA chaperones, facilitating the correct folding and assembly of tRNAs (McCleverty et al., 2007 [PubMed 17900615]).[supplied by OMIM].
- Molecular Weight
- 60 kDa
- Gene ID
You are here: