TBC1D2 antibody (TBC1 Domain Family, Member 2) (AA 438-465) Primary Antibody
TBC1D2 Reactivity: Human, Mouse WB Host: Rabbit Polyclonal
Catalog No. ABIN5538170
Plus shipping costs $45.00
local_shipping Shipping to: United States
Delivery in 2 to 3 Business Days
- Binding Specificity
- AA 438-465
- Human, Mouse
- This TBC1D2 antibody is un-conjugated
- Western Blotting (WB)
- This antibody is purified through a protein A column, followed by peptide affinity purification.
- This TBC1D2 antibody is generated from rabbits immunized with a KLH conjugated synthetic peptide between 438-465 amino acids from the Central region of human TBC1D2.
- Ig Fraction
- Application Notes
- For WB starting dilution is: 1:1000
- For Research Use only
- 0.5 mg/mL
- Supplied in PBS with 0.09 % (W/V) sodium azide.
- Sodium azide
- Precaution of Use
- This product contains Sodium azide: a POISONOUS AND HAZARDOUS SUBSTANCE which should be handled by trained staff only.
- 4 °C,-20 °C
- Storage Comment
- Store at 4°C for three months and -20°C, stable for up to one year. As with all antibodies care should be taken to avoid repeated freeze thaw cycles. Antibodies should not be exposed to prolonged high temperatures.
- Alternative Name
- TBC1D2 (TBC1D2 Antibody Abstract)
- TBC1D2 acts as GTPase-activating protein for RAB7A. Signal effector acting as a linker between RAC1 and RAB7A, leading to RAB7A inactivativation and subsequent inhibition of cadherin degradation and reduced cell-cell adhesion.
- Molecular Weight
- 105 kDa
- Gene ID
You are here: