DHRS7C antibody (Dehydrogenase/reductase (SDR Family) Member 7C) (AA 116-145) Primary Antibody
DHRS7C Reactivity: Human IHC (p), WB Host: Rabbit Polyclonal
Catalog No. ABIN5538627
Plus shipping costs $45.00
local_shipping Shipping to: United States
Delivery in 2 to 3 Business Days
- Binding Specificity
- AA 116-145
- This DHRS7C antibody is un-conjugated
- Immunohistochemistry (Paraffin-embedded Sections) (IHC (p)), Western Blotting (WB)
- This antibody is purified through a protein A column, followed by peptide affinity purification.
- This DHRS7C antibody is generated from rabbits immunized with a KLH conjugated synthetic peptide between 116-145 amino acids from the Central region of human DHRS7C.
- Ig Fraction
- Application Notes
- For WB starting dilution is: 1:1000
For IHC-P starting dilution is: 1:10~50
- For Research Use only
- 0.5 mg/mL
- Supplied in PBS with 0.09 % (W/V) sodium azide.
- Sodium azide
- Precaution of Use
- This product contains Sodium azide: a POISONOUS AND HAZARDOUS SUBSTANCE which should be handled by trained staff only.
- 4 °C,-20 °C
- Storage Comment
- Store at 4°C for three months and -20°C, stable for up to one year. As with all antibodies care should be taken to avoid repeated freeze thaw cycles. Antibodies should not be exposed to prolonged high temperatures.
- Alternative Name
- DHRS7C (DHRS7C Antibody Abstract)
- RGD1306989, SDR32C2, 1110001P11Rik, AI120487, SRP-35, dehydrogenase/reductase 7C, dehydrogenase/reductase (SDR family) member 7C, Dhrs7c, DHRS7C
- DHRS7C is a putative oxidoreductase (Potential).
- Molecular Weight
- 35 kDa
- Gene ID
You are here: