KLLN antibody (Killin, p53-Regulated DNA Replication Inhibitor) (AA 136-163) Primary Antibody
KLLN Reactivity: Human WB Host: Rabbit Polyclonal
Catalog No. ABIN5538762
Plus shipping costs $45.00
local_shipping Shipping to: United States
Delivery in 2 to 3 Business Days
- Binding Specificity
- AA 136-163, C-Term
- This KLLN antibody is un-conjugated
- Western Blotting (WB)
- This antibody is purified through a protein A column, followed by peptide affinity purification.
- This KILLIN antibody is generated from rabbits immunized with a KLH conjugated synthetic peptide between 136-163 amino acids from the C-terminal region of human KILLIN.
- Ig Fraction
- Application Notes
- For WB starting dilution is: 1:1000
- For Research Use only
- 0.5 mg/mL
- Supplied in PBS with 0.09 % (W/V) sodium azide.
- Sodium azide
- Precaution of Use
- This product contains Sodium azide: a POISONOUS AND HAZARDOUS SUBSTANCE which should be handled by trained staff only.
- 4 °C,-20 °C
- Storage Comment
- Store at 4°C for three months and -20°C, stable for up to one year. As with all antibodies care should be taken to avoid repeated freeze thaw cycles. Antibodies should not be exposed to prolonged high temperatures.
- Alternative Name
- KILLIN (KLLN Antibody Abstract)
- DNA-binding protein involved in S phase checkpoint control-coupled apoptosis by mediating TP53/p53-induced apoptosis. Has the ability to inhibit DNA synthesis and S phase arrest coupled to apoptosis. Has affinity to both double-and single-stranded DNA.
- Molecular Weight
- 20 kDa
- Gene ID
You are here: