SHISA2 antibody (Shisa Homolog 2 (Xenopus Laevis)) (AA 259-288) Primary Antibody
SHISA2 Reactivity: Human, Mouse IHC (p), WB Host: Rabbit Polyclonal
Catalog No. ABIN5539169
Plus shipping costs $45.00
local_shipping Shipping to: United States
Delivery in 2 to 3 Business Days
- Binding Specificity
- AA 259-288, C-Term
- Human, Mouse
- This SHISA2 antibody is un-conjugated
- Immunohistochemistry (Paraffin-embedded Sections) (IHC (p)), Western Blotting (WB)
- This antibody is purified through a protein A column, followed by peptide affinity purification.
- This SHISA2 antibody is generated from rabbits immunized with a KLH conjugated synthetic peptide between 259-288 amino acids from the C-terminal region of human SHISA2.
- Ig Fraction
- Application Notes
- For WB starting dilution is: 1:1000
For IHC-P starting dilution is: 1:50~100
- For Research Use only
- 0.5 mg/mL
- Supplied in PBS with 0.09 % (W/V) sodium azide.
- Sodium azide
- Precaution of Use
- This product contains Sodium azide: a POISONOUS AND HAZARDOUS SUBSTANCE which should be handled by trained staff only.
- 4 °C,-20 °C
- Storage Comment
- Store at 4°C for three months and -20°C, stable for up to one year. As with all antibodies care should be taken to avoid repeated freeze thaw cycles. Antibodies should not be exposed to prolonged high temperatures.
You are here: