PDGF and VEGF-Related Factor 1 (PVF1) (AA 66-95), (N-Term) antibody Primary Antibody
PVF1 Reactivity: Human WB Host: Rabbit Polyclonal
Catalog No. ABIN5539309
Plus shipping costs $45.00
local_shipping Shipping to: United States
Delivery in 2 to 3 Business Days
- Binding Specificity
- AA 66-95, N-Term
- Western Blotting (WB)
- This antibody is prepared by Saturated Ammonium Sulfate (SAS) precipitation followed by dialysis
- This VEGF1 antibody is generated from rabbits immunized with a KLH conjugated synthetic peptide between 66-95 amino acids from the N-terminal region of human VEGF1.
- Ig Fraction
- Application Notes
- For WB starting dilution is: 1:1000
- For Research Use only
- 2 mg/mL
- Supplied in PBS with 0.09 % (W/V) sodium azide.
- Sodium azide
- Precaution of Use
- This product contains Sodium azide: a POISONOUS AND HAZARDOUS SUBSTANCE which should be handled by trained staff only.
- 4 °C,-20 °C
- Storage Comment
- Store at 4°C for three months and -20°C, stable for up to one year. As with all antibodies care should be taken to avoid repeated freeze thaw cycles. Antibodies should not be exposed to prolonged high temperatures.
- Alternative Name
- VEGF1 is a member of the PDGF/VEGF growth factor family and and is often found as a disulfide linked homodimer. This protein is a glycosylated mitogen that specifically acts on endothelial cells and has various effects, including mediating increased vascular permeability, inducing angiogenesis, vasculogenesis and endothelial cell growth, promoting cell migration, and inhibiting apoptosis. Elevated levels of this protein are linked to POEMS syndrome, also known as Crow-Fukase syndrome. Mutations in VEGF1 have been associated with proliferative and nonproliferative diabetic retinopathy.
- Molecular Weight
- 27 kDa
- Gene ID
You are here: