Pseudouridylate Synthase 10 (PUS10) antibody Primary Antibody
PUS10 Reactivity: Human, Mouse, Rat IHC, ELISA, WB Host: Rabbit Polyclonal
Catalog No. ABIN5546960
Plus shipping costs $45.00
local_shipping Shipping to: United States
Delivery in 12 to 14 Business Days
- Human, Mouse, Rat
- Immunohistochemistry (IHC), ELISA, Western Blotting (WB)
- Antigen affinity purification
- Synthetic peptide of human PUS10
- Application Notes
- Optimal working dilution should be determined by the investigator.
- For Research Use only
- Handling Advice
- Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
- -20 °C/-80 °C
- Storage Comment
- Store at -20°C (regular) and -80°C (long term).
- Alternative Name
- PUS10 (PUS10 Antibody Abstract)
- Pseudouridination, the isomerization of uridine to pseudouridine, is the most common posttranscriptional nucleotide modification found in RNA and is essential for biologic functions such as spliceosome biogenesis. Pseudouridylate synthases, such as PUS10, catalyze pseudouridination of structural RNAs, including transfer, ribosomal, and splicing RNAs. These enzymes also act as RNA chaperones, facilitating the correct folding and assembly of tRNAs.
Synonyms: DOBI, CCDC139
- Molecular Weight
- Calculated MW: 60 kDa
You are here: