STRA13 antibody (Stimulated By Retinoic Acid 13 Homolog (Mouse)) Primary Antibody
STRA13 Reactivity: Human WB Host: Rabbit Polyclonal
Catalog No. ABIN5661776
Plus shipping costs $45.00
local_shipping Shipping to: United States
Delivery in 13 to 14 Business Days
- This STRA13 antibody is un-conjugated
- Western Blotting (WB)
- Recognizes endogenous levels of STRA13 protein.
- Rabbit polyclonal antibody to STRA13
- The antibody was purified by immunogen affinity chromatography.
- Recombinant full length protein of human STRA13
- Application Notes
- WB (1:500 - 1:2000)
- For Research Use only
- Liquid in 0.42 % Potassium phosphate, 0.87 % Sodium chloride, pH 7.3, 30 % glycerol, and 0.01 % sodium azide.
- Sodium azide
- Precaution of Use
- This product contains Sodium azide: a POISONOUS AND HAZARDOUS SUBSTANCE which should be handled by trained staff only.
- -20 °C
- Storage Comment
- Shipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C for one year. Avoid freeze/thaw cycles.
- Expiry Date
- 12 months
- Alternative Name
- STRA13 (STRA13 Antibody Abstract)
- CENP-X, CENPX, D9, FAAP10, MHF2, BHLHB2, centromere protein X, CENPX, Cenpx
- CENPX, FAAP10, MHF2, Centromere protein X, CENP-X, FANCM-interacting histone fold protein 2, Fanconi anemia-associated polypeptide of 10 kDa, Retinoic acid-inducible gene D9 protein homolog, Stimulated by retinoic acid gene 13 protein homolog
- Gene ID
You are here: