CD40 antibody (CD40 Molecule, TNF Receptor Superfamily Member 5) Primary Antibody
CD40 Reactivity: Human Act, FACS, IHC, IP Host: Rabbit Chimeric G28-5
Catalog No. ABIN5668238
Plus shipping costs $45.00
local_shipping Shipping to: United States
Delivery in 7 to 11 Business Days
- Antibody Type
- Recombinant Antibody
- This CD40 antibody is un-conjugated
- Activation (Act), Flow Cytometry (FACS), Immunohistochemistry (IHC), Immunoprecipitation (IP)
- 48 kD Type I glycoprotein, a member of the TNFR superfamily primarily expressed on normal or malignant B cells or B cell lines, macrophages, follicular dendritic cells, endothelial cells, fibroblasts, and at low levels on plasma cells.
- Rabbit IgG based on the original Mouse IgG1
- Purified antibody.
- Human erythrocyte-rosette-negative tonsillar lymphocytes.
- IgG, kappa
- Application Notes
- This antibody detects CD40 by immunostaining. The original mouse IgG1 format was shown to stimular B-cells (Bishop 2012 and references therein).
This chimeric rabbit antibody was made using the variable domain sequences of the original murine IgG1 format, for improved compatibility with existing reagents, assays and techniques.
- For Research Use only
- PBS with 0.02 % Proclin 300.
- Precaution of Use
- This product contains ProClin: a POISONOUS AND HAZARDOUS SUBSTANCE which should be handled by trained staff only.
- 4 °C,-20 °C
- Storage Comment
- Store at 4°C for up to 3 months. For longer storage, aliquot and store at -20°C.
- Alternative Name
- CD40 (CD40 Antibody Abstract)
- Tumor necrosis factor receptor superfamily member 5, B-cell surface antigen CD40, Bp50, CD40L receptor CDw40, CD40
- NF-kappaB Signaling, Cellular Response to Molecule of Bacterial Origin, M Phase, Regulation of Leukocyte Mediated Immunity, Positive Regulation of Immune Effector Process, Production of Molecular Mediator of Immune Response, Cancer Immune Checkpoints
You are here: