YWHAZ antibody (Tyrosine 3-Monooxygenase/tryptophan 5-Monooxygenase Activation Protein, zeta Polypeptide) Primary Antibody
- Human, Mouse, Rat
- This YWHAZ antibody is un-conjugated
- Immunohistochemistry (IHC), Western Blotting (WB)
- LLEKFLIPNA SQAESKVFYL KMKGDYYRYL AEVAAGDDKK GIVDQ
- Cross-Reactivity (Details)
- No cross reactivity with other proteins.
- Rabbit IgG polyclonal antibody for 14-3-3 zeta/delta detection. Tested with WB, IHC-P in Human,Mouse,Rat.
- A synthetic peptide corresponding to a sequence of human 14-3-3 zeta/delta (LLEKFLIPNASQAESKVFYLKMKGDYYRYLAEVAAGDDKKGIVDQ).
- Alternative Name
- YWHAZ (YWHAZ Antibody Abstract)
Synonyms: 14-3-3 protein zeta/delta, Protein kinase C inhibitor protein 1, KCIP-1, YWHAZ
Background: 14-3-3 protein zeta/delta (14-3-3ζ) is a protein that in humans is encoded by the YWHAZ gene on chromosome 8. This gene product belongs to the 14-3-3 family of proteins which mediate signal transduction by binding to phosphoserine-containing proteins. This highly conserved protein family is found in both plants and mammals, and this protein is 99 % identical to the mouse, rat and sheep orthologs. The encoded protein interacts with IRS1 protein, suggesting a role in regulating insulin sensitivity. Several transcript variants that differ in the 5' UTR but that encode the same protein have been identified for this gene.
- Apoptosis, Hormone Transport, Myometrial Relaxation and Contraction, Regulation of Leukocyte Mediated Immunity, Positive Regulation of Immune Effector Process, Synaptic Membrane, Production of Molecular Mediator of Immune Response, Maintenance of Protein Location
- Application Notes
Recommended Detection Systems: Enhanced Chemiluminescent Kit with anti-Rabbit IgG (ABIN921124) for Western blot, and HRP Conjugated anti-Rabbit IgG Super Vision Assay Kit (SV0002-1) for IHC(P).
Application Details: Western blot, 0.1-0.5&mu,g/mL
Immunohistochemistry(Paraffin-embedded Section), 0.5-1&mu,g/mL
- For Research Use only
- Add 0.2 mL of distilled water will yield a concentration of 500 μg/mL.
- Each vial contains 4 mg Trehalose, 0.9 mg NaCl, 0.2 mg Na2HPO4, 0.05 mg NaN3.
- Sodium azide
- Precaution of Use
- This product contains Sodium azide: a POISONOUS AND HAZARDOUS SUBSTANCE which should be handled by trained staff only.
- 4 °C,-20 °C
- Storage Comment
- At -20°C for one year. After reconstitution, at 4°C for one month.
It can also be aliquotted and stored frozen at -20°C for a longer time. Avoid repeated freezing and thawing.