CLEC18A antibody (C-Type Lectin Domain Family 18, Member A) Primary Antibody
- Human, Mouse, Rat
This CLEC18A antibody is un-conjugated
ELISA, Immunohistochemistry (IHC), Western Blotting (WB)
- C-type lectin domain family 18, member A
- Application Notes
- Optimal working dilution should be determined by the investigator.
HeLa cells were subjected to SDS PAGE followed by western blot with FNab01749(CLEC18A antibody) at dilution of 1:500
- For Research Use only
- PBS with 0.02 % sodium azide and 50 % glycerol pH 7.3
- Sodium azide
- Precaution of Use
- This product contains Sodium azide: a POISONOUS AND HAZARDOUS SUBSTANCE which should be handled by trained staff only.
- Handling Advice
- Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- -20 °C
- Expiry Date
- 24 months
- Alternative Name
- CLEC18A (CLEC18A Antibody Abstract)
- Mrcl, MRCL, MRCL1, MRLP2, RGD1559899, Clec18a, C-type lectin domain family 18, member A, C-type lectin domain family 18 member A, Clec18a, LOC100385790, LOC100474931, CLEC18A, LOC100717379
- Binds polysaccharides in a Ca(2+)-independent manner with a preferentially binding to fucoidan, beta-glucans and galactans (PubMed:26170455).
- Molecular Weight
- 47-50 kDa
- Gene ID