Solute Carrier Family 13 Member 4 (SLC13A4) antibody Primary Antibody
SLC13A4 Reactivity: Human, Mouse, Rat ELISA, WB Host: Rabbit Polyclonal
Catalog No. ABIN5704754
Plus shipping costs $45.00
local_shipping Shipping to: United States
Delivery in 13 to 16 Business Days
- Human, Mouse, Rat
- ELISA, Western Blotting (WB)
- solute carrier family 13 (sodium/sulfate symporters), member 4
- Application Notes
- Optimal working dilution should be determined by the investigator.
- For Research Use only
- PBS with 0.02 % sodium azide and 50 % glycerol pH 7.3
- Sodium azide
- Precaution of Use
- This product contains Sodium azide: a POISONOUS AND HAZARDOUS SUBSTANCE which should be handled by trained staff only.
- Handling Advice
- Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- -20 °C
- Expiry Date
- 24 months
- Alternative Name
- SLC13A4 (SLC13A4 Antibody Abstract)
- SUT-1, SUT1, SLC13A4, 9630060C05Rik, solute carrier family 13 member 4, solute carrier family 13 (sodium/sulfate symporter), member 4, solute carrier family 13 (sodium/sulfate symporters), member 4, SLC13A4, slc13a4, Slc13a4
- Sodium/sulfate cotransporter that mediates sulfate reabsorption in the high endothelial venules (HEV).
- Molecular Weight
- 126 kDa
- Gene ID
You are here: