Solute Carrier Family 13 Member 4 (SLC13A4) (Middle Region) antibody Primary Antibody
SLC13A4 Reactivity: Cow, Dog, Horse, Human, Mouse, Rat WB Host: Rabbit Polyclonal
Catalog No. ABIN2790444
Plus shipping costs $45.00
local_shipping Shipping to: United States
Delivery in 2 to 3 Business Days
- Binding Specificity
- Middle Region
- Cow, Dog, Horse, Human, Mouse, Rat
- Western Blotting (WB)
- Blocking Peptide
- Blocking peptide for this product available: ABIN1541517
- NPIKTANQHQ GKKQHPSQEK PQVLTPSPRK QKLNRKYRSH HDQMICKCLS
- Predicted Reactivity
- Cow: 90%, Dog: 91%, Horse: 85%, Human: 100%, Mouse: 79%, Rat: 79%
- This is a rabbit polyclonal antibody against SLC13A4. It was validated on Western Blot.
- Affinity Purified
- The immunogen is a synthetic peptide directed towards the middle region of Human SLC13A4
- Application Notes
- Optimal working dilutions should be determined experimentally by the investigator.
Antigen size: 626 AA
- For Research Use only
- Lot specific
- Liquid. Purified antibody supplied in 1x PBS buffer with 0.09 % (w/v) sodium azide and 2 % sucrose.
- Sodium azide
- Precaution of Use
- This product contains Sodium azide: a POISONOUS AND HAZARDOUS SUBSTANCE which should be handled by trained staff only.
- Handling Advice
- Avoid repeated freeze-thaw cycles.
- -20 °C
- Storage Comment
- For short term use, store at 2-8°C up to 1 week. For long term storage, store at -20°C in small aliquots to prevent freeze-thaw cycles.
- Alternative Name
- SLC13A4 (SLC13A4 Antibody Abstract)
- SLC13A4 is a sodium/sulfate cotransporter that mediates sulfate reabsorption in the high endothelial venules (HEV).
Alias Symbols: SUT-1, SUT1
Protein Size: 626
- Molecular Weight
- 69 kDa
- Gene ID
- NCBI Accession
- NM_012450, NP_036582
You are here: