GABRG2 antibody (gamma-aminobutyric Acid (GABA) A Receptor, gamma 2) (AA 400-410) Primary Antibody
- AA 400-410
- Mouse, Rat
- This GABRG2 antibody is un-conjugated
- ELISA, Western Blotting (WB)
- GABRG2 (aa400-410)
- NNATHLQERD E
- This antibody is expected to recognize all reported isoforms: NP_944494.1, NP_000807.2, NP_944493.2. Note the aa numbers used in the name are from NP_944494.1.
- Predicted Reactivity
- Human, Mouse, Rat, Cow
- Purified from goat serum by ammonium sulphate precipitation followed by antigen affinity chromatography using the immunizing peptide.
- Peptide with sequence C-NNATHLQERDE, from the internal region of the protein sequence according to NP_944494.1, NP_000807.2, NP_944493.2.
anti-gamma-aminobutyric Acid (GABA) A Receptor, gamma 2 (GABRG2) (AA 41-140) antibody Primary Antibody
GABRG2 Reactivity: Human, Mouse, Rat, Rabbit ELISA, ICC, IF (cc), IF (p), IHC (fro), IHC (p), WB Host: Rabbit Polyclonal unconjugatedanti-gamma-aminobutyric Acid (GABA) A Receptor, gamma 2 (GABRG2) (N-Term) antibody Primary Antibody
GABRG2 Reactivity: Human, Mouse, Rat, Cow, Dog, Guinea Pig, Horse, Rabbit WB Host: Rabbit Polyclonal unconjugated
- Application Notes
DS WB Results: Approx 50 kDa band observed in Mouse and Rat Brain lysates (calculated MW of 55.1 kDa according to Mouse NP_032099.1 and 54.1 kDa according to Rat NP_899156.1). Recommended concentration: 1-3 μg/mL.
Peptide ELISA: antibody detection limit dilution 1:16000.
- For Research Use only
- 0.5 mg/mL
- Supplied at 0.5 mg/mL in Tris saline, 0.02 % sodium azide, pH 7.3 with 0.5 % bovine serum albumin.
- Sodium azide
- Precaution of Use
- This product contains Sodium azide: a POISONOUS AND HAZARDOUS SUBSTANCE which should be handled by trained staff only.
- Handling Advice
- Minimize freezing and thawing.
- -20 °C
- Storage Comment
- Aliquot and store at -20°C, with minimal freeze/thawing. A working aliquot may be refrigerated at 4°C for a few weeks and still remain viable.
- Alternative Name
- GABRG2 (GABRG2 Antibody Abstract)
- cae2, eca2, gabrg1, gefsp3, si:ch211-145n14.1, CAE2, ECA2, GEFSP3, GABAA-R, Gabrg-2, gamma2, gamma-aminobutyric acid type A receptor gamma2 subunit, gamma-aminobutyric acid (GABA) A receptor, gamma 2, gamma-aminobutyric acid type A receptor gamma 2 subunit, gamma-aminobutyric acid (GABA) A receptor, subunit gamma 2, GABRG2, gabrg2, Gabrg2
- GABRG2, gamma-aminobutyric acid (GABA) A receptor, gamma 2, CAE2, ECA2, GEFSP3, gamma-aminobutyric acid A receptor, gamma 2
- Gene ID
- NCBI Accession
- NP_944494, NP_000807, NP_944493