UTP23, Small Subunit (SSU) Processome Component, Homolog (Yeast) (UTP23) (AA 1-249) antibody (FITC) Primary Antibody
UTP23 Reactivity: Human ELISA Host: Rabbit Polyclonal
Catalog No. ABIN6076907
Plus shipping costs $45.00
local_shipping Shipping to: United States
Delivery in 11 to 16 Business Days
- Binding Specificity
- AA 1-249
- Protein G
- Recombinant human rRNA-processing protein UTP23 homolog protein (1-249AA).
- Application Notes
- Optimal working dilution should be determined by the investigator.
- For Research Use only
- 0.01 M PBS, pH 7.4, 0.03 % Proclin-300 and 50 % Glycerol.
- Precaution of Use
- This product contains ProClin: a POISONOUS AND HAZARDOUS SUBSTANCE which should be handled by trained staff only.
- -20 °C,-80 °C
- Storage Comment
- Aliquot and store at -20 °C or -80 °C. Avoid exposure to light. Avoid repeated freeze/thaw cycles.
- Alternative Name
- UTP23 (UTP23 Antibody Abstract)
- C8orf53, 1700010I21Rik, AI662478, BB238373, D530033C11Rik, RGD1307179, C14H8orf53, utp23, fc04b12, wu:fc04b12, zgc:110214, UTP23, small subunit processome component, UTP23 small subunit processome component, UTP23, small subunit processome component L homeolog, UTP23, small subunit (SSU) processome component, homolog (yeast), UTP23, Utp23, utp23.L, utp23
- Gene ID
You are here: