CAMTA1 antibody (Calmodulin Binding Transcription Activator 1) (AA 201-452) (HRP) Primary Antibody
CAMTA1 Reactivity: Human ELISA Host: Rabbit Polyclonal
Catalog No. ABIN6082270
Plus shipping costs $45.00
local_shipping Shipping to: United States
Delivery in 11 to 16 Business Days
- Binding Specificity
- AA 201-452
- This CAMTA1 antibody is conjugated to HRP
- Protein G
- Recombinant human Calmodulin-binding transcription activator 1 protein (201-452AA).
- Application Notes
- Optimal working dilution should be determined by the investigator.
- For Research Use only
- 0.01 M PBS, pH 7.4, 0.03 % Proclin-300 and 50 % Glycerol.
- Precaution of Use
- This product contains ProClin: a POISONOUS AND HAZARDOUS SUBSTANCE which should be handled by trained staff only.
- -20 °C,-80 °C
- Storage Comment
- Aliquot and store at -20 °C or -80 °C. Avoid exposure to light. Avoid repeated freeze/thaw cycles.
- Alternative Name
- CAMTA1 (CAMTA1 Antibody Abstract)
- CANPMR, 1810059M14Rik, 2310058O09Rik, AI316882, AW987475, mKIAA0833, CAMTA1, T5E8.210, T5E8_210, calmodulin-binding transcription activator 1, ethylene induced calmodulin binding protein, calmodulin binding transcription activator 1, ethylene induced calmodulin binding protein, CAMTA1, Camta1, EICBP.B
- Gene ID
You are here: