MEAF6 antibody (MYST/Esa1-Associated Factor 6) (AA 120-154) Primary Antibody
- AA 120-154
- This MEAF6 antibody is un-conjugated
- Western Blotting (WB)
- Predicted Reactivity
- B, M
- This antibody is purified through a protein A column, followed by peptide affinity purification.
- This MEAF6 antibody is generated from a rabbit immunized with a KLH conjugated synthetic peptide between 120-154 amino acids from human MEAF6.
- Ig Fraction
anti-MYST/Esa1-Associated Factor 6 (MEAF6) (N-Term) antibody Primary Antibody
MEAF6 Reactivity: Human, Mouse, Rat, Chicken, Cow, Xenopus laevis, Zebrafish (Danio rerio) IHC (p), WB Host: Rabbit Polyclonal unconjugatedanti-MYST/Esa1-Associated Factor 6 (MEAF6) (N-Term) antibody Primary Antibody
MEAF6 Reactivity: Human, Mouse, Rat, Chicken, Cow, Monkey, Xenopus laevis IHC, IHC (p), WB Host: Rabbit Polyclonal unconjugatedanti-MYST/Esa1-Associated Factor 6 (MEAF6) (C-Term) antibody Primary Antibody
MEAF6 Reactivity: Human, Mouse, Rat, Cow, Dog, Guinea Pig, Horse, Rabbit, Zebrafish (Danio rerio) WB Host: Rabbit Polyclonal unconjugated
- Application Notes
- WB: 1:2000
- For Research Use only
- Purified polyclonal antibody supplied in PBS with 0.09 % (W/V) sodium azide.
- Sodium azide
- Precaution of Use
- This product contains Sodium azide: a POISONOUS AND HAZARDOUS SUBSTANCE which should be handled by trained staff only.
- 4 °C,-20 °C
- Expiry Date
- 6 months
- Alternative Name
- MEAF6 (MEAF6 Antibody Abstract)
- fj63g06, wu:fj63g06, zgc:100869, C1orf149, CENP-28, EAF6, NY-SAR-91, C3H1orf149, 2310005N01Rik, 2810036M01Rik, RGD1310440, MYST/Esa1-associated factor 6, MYST/Esa1 associated factor 6, MYST/Esa1-associated factor 6 S homeolog, meaf6, MEAF6, meaf6.S, Meaf6
- Component of the NuA4 histone acetyltransferase complex which is involved in transcriptional activation of select genes principally by acetylation of nucleosomal histone H4 and H2A. This modification may both alter nucleosome - DNA interactions and promote interaction of the modified histones with other proteins which positively regulate transcription. Component of the HBO1 complex which has a histone H4-specific acetyltransferase activity, a reduced activity toward histone H3 and is responsible for the bulk of histone H4 acetylation in vivo. Component of the MOZ/MORF complex which has a histone H3 acetyltransferase activity.
- Molecular Weight