GHRHR antibody (Growth Hormone Releasing Hormone Receptor) Primary Antibody
- Human, Mouse, Rat
- This GHRHR antibody is un-conjugated
- ELISA, Immunocytochemistry (ICC), Immunofluorescence (IF), Western Blotting (WB)
- GHRHR Antibody detects endogenous levels of total GHRHR
- Human, Mouse (Murine), Rat (Rattus)
- The antiserum was purified by peptide affinity chromatography using SulfoLinkTM Coupling Resin (Thermo Fisher Scientific).
- A synthesized peptide
anti-Growth Hormone Releasing Hormone Receptor (GHRHR) (Middle Region) antibody Primary Antibody
GHRHR Reactivity: Human, Mouse, Rat, Cow, Dog, Horse, Pig, Rabbit, Sheep WB Host: Rabbit Polyclonal unconjugatedanti-Growth Hormone Releasing Hormone Receptor (GHRHR) (AA 101-200) antibody Primary Antibody
GHRHR Reactivity: Human ELISA, ICC, IF (cc), IF (p), IHC (fro), IHC (p) Host: Rabbit Polyclonal unconjugated
- Application Notes
- WB 1:500~1:1000 IF/ICC 1:100-1:500
- For Research Use only
- 1 mg/mL
- Rabbit IgG in phosphate buffered saline , pH 7.4, 150 mM NaCl, 0.02 % sodium azide and 50 % glycerol.
- Sodium azide
- Precaution of Use
- This product contains Sodium azide: a POISONOUS AND HAZARDOUS SUBSTANCE which should be handled by trained staff only.
- -20 °C
- Storage Comment
- Store at -20 °C.Stable for 12 months from date of receipt
- Expiry Date
- 12 months
- Alternative Name
- GHRHR (GHRHR Antibody Abstract)
- GHRFR, GRFR, IGHD1B, Ghrfr, lit, little, GHRHREC, GHRH-R, growth hormone releasing hormone receptor, GHRHR, Ghrhr
Description: Receptor for GRF, coupled to G proteins which activate adenylyl cyclase. Stimulates somatotroph cell growth, growth hormone gene transcription and growth hormone secretion.
- Molecular Weight
- 47 kDa
- Gene ID
- Intracellular Steroid Hormone Receptor Signaling Pathway, Hormone Transport, Regulation of Intracellular Steroid Hormone Receptor Signaling, cAMP Metabolic Process