MED27 antibody (Mediator Complex Subunit 27) Primary Antibody
- Human, Mouse
- This MED27 antibody is un-conjugated
- ELISA, Immunocytochemistry (ICC), Immunofluorescence (IF), Western Blotting (WB)
- MED27 Antibody detects endogenous levels of total MED27
- Human, Mouse (Murine)
- The antiserum was purified by peptide affinity chromatography using SulfoLinkTM Coupling Resin (Thermo Fisher Scientific).
- A synthesized peptide
anti-Mediator Complex Subunit 27 (MED27) (C-Term) antibody Primary Antibody
MED27 Reactivity: Human, Mouse, Rat, Cow, Dog, Guinea Pig, Horse, Rabbit, Zebrafish (Danio rerio) WB Host: Rabbit Polyclonal unconjugatedanti-Mediator Complex Subunit 27 (MED27) (C-Term) antibody Primary Antibody
MED27 Reactivity: Human, Mouse, Rat, Chicken, Cow, Dog, Guinea Pig, Hamster, Horse, Monkey, Pig, Rabbit, Xenopus laevis WB Host: Rabbit Polyclonal unconjugatedanti-Mediator Complex Subunit 27 (MED27) (AA 180-229) antibody Primary Antibody
MED27 Reactivity: Human, Chicken, Cow, Dog, Guinea Pig, Hamster, Horse, Pig, Xenopus laevis WB Host: Rabbit Polyclonal unconjugated
- Application Notes
- WB 1:500~1:1000, IF/ICC 1:100-1:500
- For Research Use only
- 1 mg/mL
- Rabbit IgG in phosphate buffered saline , pH 7.4, 150 mM NaCl, 0.02 % sodium azide and 50 % glycerol.
- Sodium azide
- Precaution of Use
- This product contains Sodium azide: a POISONOUS AND HAZARDOUS SUBSTANCE which should be handled by trained staff only.
- -20 °C
- Storage Comment
- Store at -20 °C.Stable for 12 months from date of receipt
- Expiry Date
- 12 months
- Alternative Name
- MED27 (MED27 Antibody Abstract)
- CRAP34, CRSP34, CRSP8, TRAP37, CG1245, Dmel\\CG1245, Med27, Trap37, dCRSP34, dCrsp34, dTRAP37, med27, crsp8, zgc:66302, MED27, DDBDRAFT_0216764, DDBDRAFT_0266847, DDB_0216764, DDB_0266847, 1500015J03Rik, 2310042P07Rik, AA682045, Crsp8, D2Ertd434e, RGD1564993, DKFZp459I1912, CRSP complex subunit 8-B, Xcrsp34, crap34, crsp34, crsp8-B, med27-a, med27-b, trap37, mediator complex subunit 27, Mediator complex subunit 27, cofactor required for Sp1 transcriptional activation, subunit 8, 34kDa, hypothetical protein, mediator complex subunit 27 S homeolog, MED27, med27, crsp8, Med27, med27.S
Description: Component of the Mediator complex, a coactivator involved in the regulated transcription of nearly all RNA polymerase II-dependent genes. Mediator functions as a bridge to convey information from gene-specific regulatory proteins to the basal RNA polymerase II transcription machinery. Mediator is recruited to promoters by direct interactions with regulatory proteins and serves as a scaffold for the assembly of a functional preinitiation complex with RNA polymerase II and the general transcription factors.
- Molecular Weight
- 35 kDa
- Gene ID
- Stem Cell Maintenance, Regulation of Lipid Metabolism by PPARalpha