OR52D1 antibody (Olfactory Receptor, Family 52, Subfamily D, Member 1) Primary Antibody
This OR52D1 antibody is un-conjugated
- ELISA, Immunocytochemistry (ICC), Immunofluorescence (IF), Western Blotting (WB)
- OR52D1 Antibody detects endogenous levels of total OR52D1
- The antiserum was purified by peptide affinity chromatography using SulfoLinkTM Coupling Resin (Thermo Fisher Scientific).
- A synthesized peptide
anti-Olfactory Receptor, Family 52, Subfamily D, Member 1 (OR52D1) (C-Term) antibody Primary Antibody
OR52D1 Reactivity: Human, Mouse, Rat, Cow, Dog, Guinea Pig, Horse, Rabbit WB Host: Rabbit Polyclonal unconjugatedanti-Olfactory Receptor, Family 52, Subfamily D, Member 1 (OR52D1) (AA 251-281), (C-Term) antibody (Alkaline Phosphatase (AP)) Primary Antibody
OR52D1 Reactivity: Human FACS, ELISA, WB Host: Rabbit Polyclonal Alkaline Phosphatase (AP)
- Application Notes
- WB 1:500~1:1000 IF/ICC 1:100-1:500
- For Research Use only
- 1 mg/mL
- Rabbit IgG in phosphate buffered saline , pH 7.4, 150 mM NaCl, 0.02 % sodium azide and 50 % glycerol.
- Sodium azide
- Precaution of Use
- This product contains Sodium azide: a POISONOUS AND HAZARDOUS SUBSTANCE which should be handled by trained staff only.
- -20 °C
- Storage Comment
- Store at -20 °C.Stable for 12 months from date of receipt
- Expiry Date
- 12 months