CD40 antibody (CD40 Molecule, TNF Receptor Superfamily Member 5) Primary Antibody
Human, Mouse, Rat
This CD40 antibody is un-conjugated
ELISA, Immunocytochemistry (ICC), Immunofluorescence (IF), Immunohistochemistry (IHC), Western Blotting (WB)
- CD40 Antibody detects endogenous levels of total CD40
- Human, Mouse (Murine), Rat (Rattus)
- The antiserum was purified by peptide affinity chromatography using SulfoLinkTM Coupling Resin (Thermo Fisher Scientific).
- A synthesized peptide derived from human CD40
- Application Notes
- WB 1:500-1:2000,IHC 1:50-1:200,IF 1:100-1:500
- For Research Use only
- 1 mg/mL
- Rabbit IgG in phosphate buffered saline , pH 7.4, 150 mM NaCl, 0.02 % sodium azide and 50 % glycerol.
- Sodium azide
- Precaution of Use
- This product contains Sodium azide: a POISONOUS AND HAZARDOUS SUBSTANCE which should be handled by trained staff only.
- -20 °C
- Storage Comment
- Store at -20 °C.Stable for 12 months from date of receipt
- Expiry Date
- 12 months
- Alternative Name
- CD40 (CD40 Antibody Abstract)
- Bp50, CDW40, TNFRSF5, p50, AI326936, GP39, HIGM1, IGM, IMD3, T-BAM, TRAP, Tnfrsf5, TNFSF5, CD40 molecule, CD40 antigen, CD40, Cd40
Description: Receptor for TNFSF5/CD40LG. Transduces TRAF6- and MAP3K8-mediated signals that activate ERK in macrophages and B cells, leading to induction of immunoglobulin secretion.
- Molecular Weight
- 31 kDa
- Gene ID
- NF-kappaB Signaling, Cellular Response to Molecule of Bacterial Origin, M Phase, Regulation of Leukocyte Mediated Immunity, Positive Regulation of Immune Effector Process, Production of Molecular Mediator of Immune Response, Cancer Immune Checkpoints