INPP4A antibody (Inositol Polyphosphate-4-Phosphatase, Type I, 107kDa) Primary Antibody
INPP4A Reactivity: Human, Mouse, Rat ELISA, WB Host: Rabbit Polyclonal
Catalog No. ABIN6262593
Plus shipping costs $45.00
local_shipping Shipping to: United States
Delivery in 11 to 12 Business Days
- Human, Mouse, Rat
- ELISA, Western Blotting (WB)
- INPP4A Antibody detects endogenous levels of total INPP4A
- Human, Mouse (Murine), Rat (Rattus)
- The antiserum was purified by peptide affinity chromatography using SulfoLinkTM Coupling Resin (Thermo Fisher Scientific).
- A synthesized peptide derived from human INPP4A
- Application Notes
- WB 1:1000-3000
- For Research Use only
- 1 mg/mL
- Rabbit IgG in phosphate buffered saline , pH 7.4, 150 mM NaCl, 0.02 % sodium azide and 50 % glycerol.
- Sodium azide
- Precaution of Use
- This product contains Sodium azide: a POISONOUS AND HAZARDOUS SUBSTANCE which should be handled by trained staff only.
- -20 °C
- Storage Comment
- Store at -20 °C.Stable for 12 months from date of receipt
- Expiry Date
- 12 months
- Alternative Name
- INPP4A (INPP4A Antibody Abstract)
Description: Catalyzes the hydrolysis of the 4-position phosphate of phosphatidylinositol 3,4-bisphosphate, inositol 1,3,4-trisphosphate and inositol 3,4-bisphosphate.
- Molecular Weight
- 110 kDa
- Gene ID
You are here: