INSL5 antibody (Insulin-Like 5) Primary Antibody
- Human, Mouse
- This INSL5 antibody is un-conjugated
- ELISA, Immunohistochemistry (IHC), Western Blotting (WB)
- INSL5 Antibody detects endogenous levels of total INSL5
- Human, Mouse (Murine)
- The antiserum was purified by peptide affinity chromatography using SulfoLinkTM Coupling Resin (Thermo Fisher Scientific).
- A synthesized peptide derived from human INSL5
- Application Notes
- WB 1:1000-3000 IHC 1:200
- For Research Use only
- 1 mg/mL
- Rabbit IgG in phosphate buffered saline , pH 7.4, 150 mM NaCl, 0.02 % sodium azide and 50 % glycerol.
- Sodium azide
- Precaution of Use
- This product contains Sodium azide: a POISONOUS AND HAZARDOUS SUBSTANCE which should be handled by trained staff only.
- -20 °C
- Storage Comment
- Store at -20 °C.Stable for 12 months from date of receipt
- Expiry Date
- 12 months
- Alternative Name
- INSL5 (INSL5 Antibody Abstract)
- PRO182, UNQ156, RIF2, insulin like 5, insulin-like 5, INSL5, Insl5
Description: May have a role in gut contractility or in thymic development and regulation. Activates RXFP4 with high potency and appears to be the endogenous ligand for this receptor.
- Molecular Weight
- 15 kDa
- Gene ID
- Hormone Activity