TBC1D2 antibody (TBC1 Domain Family, Member 2) Primary Antibody
TBC1D2 Reactivity: Human ELISA, WB Host: Rabbit Polyclonal
Catalog No. ABIN6265478
Plus shipping costs $45.00
local_shipping Shipping to: United States
Delivery in 11 to 12 Business Days
- This TBC1D2 antibody is un-conjugated
- ELISA, Western Blotting (WB)
- TBC1D2 Antibody detects endogenous levels of total TBC1D2
- The antiserum was purified by peptide affinity chromatography using SulfoLinkTM Coupling Resin (Thermo Fisher Scientific).
- A synthesized peptide derived from human TBC1D2
- Application Notes
- WB 1:1000-3000
- For Research Use only
- 1 mg/mL
- Rabbit IgG in phosphate buffered saline , pH 7.4, 150 mM NaCl, 0.02 % sodium azide and 50 % glycerol.
- Sodium azide
- Precaution of Use
- This product contains Sodium azide: a POISONOUS AND HAZARDOUS SUBSTANCE which should be handled by trained staff only.
- -20 °C
- Storage Comment
- Store at -20 °C.Stable for 12 months from date of receipt
- Expiry Date
- 12 months
- Alternative Name
- TBC1D2 (TBC1D2 Antibody Abstract)
- PARIS-1, PARIS1, TBC1D2A, A630005A06Rik, BC022630, Gm1037, TBC1 domain family member 2, TBC1 domain family, member 2, TBC1D2, Tbc1d2
Description: Acts as GTPase-activating protein for RAB7A. Signal effector acting as a linker between RAC1 and RAB7A, leading to RAB7A inactivation and subsequent inhibition of cadherin degradation and reduced cell-cell adhesion.
- Molecular Weight
- 105 kDa
- Gene ID
You are here: