TNFSF9 antibody (Tumor Necrosis Factor (Ligand) Superfamily, Member 9) (AA 1-80) Primary Antibody
TNFSF9 Reactivity: Human ELISA, IF, WB Host: Rabbit Polyclonal
Catalog No. ABIN6280140
Plus shipping costs $45.00
local_shipping Shipping to: United States
Delivery in 11 to 13 Business Days
- Binding Specificity
- AA 1-80, Internal Region
- This TNFSF9 antibody is un-conjugated
- ELISA, Immunofluorescence (IF), Western Blotting (WB)
- Rabbit polyclonal to CD137L.
- CD137L Polyclonal Antibody detects endogenous levels of CD137L protein.
- The antibody was affinity-purified from rabbit antiserum by affinity-chromatography using epitope-specific immunogen.
- Synthesized peptide derived from human CD137L
- Application Notes
- WB 1:500-1:2000
Expressed in brain, placenta, lung, skeletal muscle and kidney.
- For Research Use only
- 1 mg/mL
- Liquid in PBS containing 50 % glycerol, 0.5 % BSA and 0.02 % sodium azide.
- Sodium azide
- Precaution of Use
- This product contains Sodium azide: a POISONOUS AND HAZARDOUS SUBSTANCE which should be handled by trained staff only.
- -20 °C
- Storage Comment
- Store at -20°C, and avoid repeat freeze-thaw cycles.
- Alternative Name
- CD137L (TNFSF9 Antibody Abstract)
- TNFSF9, 4-1BB-L, 4-1BBL, AI848817, Cd137l, Ly63l, CD137L, TNF superfamily member 9, tumor necrosis factor (ligand) superfamily, member 9, Tnfsf9, LOC476729, TNFSF9
- Molecular Weight
- 23 kDa
- Gene ID
- Activated T Cell Proliferation, Cancer Immune Checkpoints
You are here: