SLC6A16 antibody (Solute Carrier Family 6, Member 16) (AA 210-290) Primary Antibody
- Binding Specificity
AA 210-290, Internal Region
This SLC6A16 antibody is un-conjugated
ELISA, Immunohistochemistry (Paraffin-embedded Sections) (IHC (p))
- Rabbit polyclonal to NTT5.
- NTT5 Polyclonal Antibody detects endogenous levels of NTT5 protein.
- The antibody was affinity-purified from rabbit antiserum by affinity-chromatography using epitope-specific immunogen.
- Synthesized peptide derived from human NTT5
- Application Notes
Highly expressed in peripheral tissues, particularly in testis, pancreas, and prostate.
- For Research Use only
- 1 mg/mL
- Liquid in PBS containing 50 % glycerol, 0.5 % BSA and 0.02 % sodium azide.
- Sodium azide
- Precaution of Use
- This product contains Sodium azide: a POISONOUS AND HAZARDOUS SUBSTANCE which should be handled by trained staff only.
- -20 °C
- Storage Comment
- Store at -20°C, and avoid repeat freeze-thaw cycles.