TRMT61A antibody (tRNA Methyltransferase 61 Homolog A (S. Cerevisiae)) (N-Term) Primary Antibody
TRMT61A Reactivity: Human, Mouse, Rat WB Host: Rabbit Polyclonal
Catalog No. ABIN631401
Plus shipping costs $45.00
local_shipping Shipping to: United States
Delivery in 9 to 11 Business Days
- Binding Specificity
- Human, Mouse, Rat
- Western Blotting (WB)
- C14 ORF172 antibody was raised against the N terminal Of C14 rf172
- Affinity purified
- C14 ORF172 antibody was raised using the N terminal Of C14 rf172 corresponding to a region with amino acids MSFVAYEELIKEGDTAILSLGHGAMVAVRVQRGAQTQTRHGVLRHSVDLI
- Application Notes
- WB: 1 µg/mL
Optimal conditions should be determined by the investigator.
C14ORF172 Blocking Peptide, catalog no. 33R-6422, is also available for use as a blocking control in assays to test for specificity of this C14ORF172 antibody
- For Research Use only
- Lyophilized powder. Add distilled water for a 1 mg/mL concentration of C10 RF172 antibody in PBS
- Lot specific
- Handling Advice
- Avoid repeated freeze/thaw cycles.
Dilute only prior to immediate use.
- 4 °C
- Storage Comment
- Store at 2-8 °C for short periods. For longer periods of storage, store at -20 °C.
- Alternative Name
- C14ORF172 (TRMT61A Antibody Abstract)
- C14orf172, GCD14, Gcd14p, TRM61, hTRM61, Gcd14, RGD1359191, Trm61, 6720458F09Rik, AI606093, zgc:86657, tRNA methyltransferase 61A, TRMT61A, Trmt61a, trmt61a
- The function of Chromosome 14 ORF protein is not widely studied, and is yet to be elucidated fully.
- Molecular Weight
- 31 kDa (MW of target protein)
You are here: