TBC1D24 antibody (TBC1 Domain Family, Member 24) (Middle Region) Primary Antibody
- Binding Specificity
This TBC1D24 antibody is un-conjugated
Western Blotting (WB)
- TBC1 D24 antibody was raised against the middle region of TBC1 24
- Affinity purified
- TBC1 D24 antibody was raised using the middle region of TBC1 24 corresponding to a region with amino acids SDPADRLSPFLAARHFNLPSKTESMFMAGGSDCLIVGGGGGQALYIDGDL
anti-TBC1 Domain Family, Member 24 (TBC1D24) (Middle Region) antibody Primary Antibody
TBC1D24 Reactivity: Human, Mouse, Rat, Cow, Dog, Guinea Pig, Horse, Rabbit WB Host: Rabbit Polyclonal unconjugated
- Application Notes
WB: 1 µg/mL
Optimal conditions should be determined by the investigator.
TBC1D24 Blocking Peptide, catalog no. 33R-8365, is also available for use as a blocking control in assays to test for specificity of this TBC1D24 antibody
- For Research Use only
- Lyophilized powder. Add distilled water for a 1 mg/mL concentration of TBC0 24 antibody in PBS
- Lot specific
- Handling Advice
Avoid repeated freeze/thaw cycles.
Dilute only prior to immediate use.
- 4 °C
- Storage Comment
- Store at 2-8 °C for short periods. For longer periods of storage, store at -20 °C.
- Alternative Name
- TBC1D24 (TBC1D24 Antibody Abstract)
- RGD1306143, EIEE16, FIME, TLDC6, 9630033P11, C530046L02Rik, mKIAA1171, tbc1d24, TBC1 domain family, member 24, ATPase H+ transporting V0 subunit c, TBC1 domain family member 24, TBC1 domain family member 24 L homeolog, Tbc1d24, ATP6V0C, TBC1D24, tbc1d24.1.L
- TBC1D24 may act as a GTPase-activating protein for Rab family proteins.
- Molecular Weight
- 62 kDa (MW of target protein)