Proline Rich 15 (PRR15) (Middle Region) antibody Primary Antibody
PRR15 Reactivity: Human WB Host: Rabbit Polyclonal
Catalog No. ABIN633035
Plus shipping costs $45.00
local_shipping Shipping to: United States
Delivery in 9 to 11 Business Days
- Binding Specificity
- Middle Region
- Western Blotting (WB)
- PRR15 antibody was raised against the middle region of PRR15
- Affinity purified
- PRR15 antibody was raised using the middle region of PRR15 corresponding to a region with amino acids GDKSGSSRRNLKISRSGRFKEKRKVRATLLPEAGRSPEEAGFPGDPHEDK
- Application Notes
- WB: 1 µg/mL
Optimal conditions should be determined by the investigator.
PRR15 Blocking Peptide, catalog no. 33R-3199, is also available for use as a blocking control in assays to test for specificity of this PRR15 antibody
- For Research Use only
- Lyophilized powder. Add distilled water for a 1 mg/mL concentration of PRR15 antibody in PBS
- Lot specific
- Handling Advice
- Avoid repeated freeze/thaw cycles.
Dilute only prior to immediate use.
- 4 °C
- Storage Comment
- Store at 2-8 °C for short periods. For longer periods of storage, store at -20 °C.
- Alternative Name
- PRR15 (PRR15 Antibody Abstract)
- PRR15 may have a role in proliferation and/or differentiation.
- Molecular Weight
- 14 kDa (MW of target protein)
You are here: