Proline Rich 15 (PRR15) (Middle Region) antibody Primary Antibody
PRR15 Reactivity: Human, Rat, Cow, Horse, Pig, Sheep WB Host: Rabbit Polyclonal
Catalog No. ABIN2786345
Plus shipping costs $45.00
local_shipping Shipping to: United States
Delivery in 2 to 3 Business Days
- Binding Specificity
- Middle Region
- Human, Rat, Cow, Horse, Pig, Sheep
- Western Blotting (WB)
- Blocking Peptide
- Blocking peptide for this product available: ABIN982279
- GDKSGSSRRN LKISRSGRFK EKRKVRATLL PEAGRSPEEA GFPGDPHEDK
- Predicted Reactivity
- Cow: 85%, Horse: 92%, Human: 100%, Pig: 85%, Rat: 77%, Sheep: 85%
- This is a rabbit polyclonal antibody against PRR15. It was validated on Western Blot using a cell lysate as a positive control.
- Affinity Purified
- The immunogen is a synthetic peptide directed towards the middle region of human PRR15
- Application Notes
- Optimal working dilutions should be determined experimentally by the investigator.
Antigen size: 129 AA
- For Research Use only
- Lot specific
- Liquid. Purified antibody supplied in 1x PBS buffer with 0.09 % (w/v) sodium azide and 2 % sucrose.
- Sodium azide
- Precaution of Use
- This product contains Sodium azide: a POISONOUS AND HAZARDOUS SUBSTANCE which should be handled by trained staff only.
- Handling Advice
- Avoid repeated freeze-thaw cycles.
- -20 °C
- Storage Comment
- For short term use, store at 2-8°C up to 1 week. For long term storage, store at -20°C in small aliquots to prevent freeze-thaw cycles.
- Alternative Name
- PRR15 (PRR15 Antibody Abstract)
- RGD1311589, E130201N16Rik, G90, proline rich 15, Prr15, PRR15
- PRR15 may have a role in proliferation and/or differentiation.
Alias Symbols: -
Protein Interaction Partner: FBXO25, APP,
Protein Size: 129
- Molecular Weight
- 14 kDa
- Gene ID
- NCBI Accession
- NM_175887, NP_787083
You are here: