Processing of Precursor 5, Ribonuclease P/MRP Subunit (S. Cerevisiae) (POP5) antibody Primary Antibody
POP5 Reactivity: Human WB Host: Rabbit Polyclonal
Catalog No. ABIN633153
Plus shipping costs $45.00
local_shipping Shipping to: United States
Delivery in 9 to 11 Business Days
- Western Blotting (WB)
- Affinity purified
- POP5 antibody was raised using a synthetic peptide corresponding to a region with amino acids IRTCQKFLIQYNRRQLLILLQNCTDEGEREAIQKSVTRSCLLEEEEESGE
- Application Notes
- WB: 1 µg/mL
Optimal conditions should be determined by the investigator.
POP5 Blocking Peptide, catalog no. 33R-4141, is also available for use as a blocking control in assays to test for specificity of this POP5 antibody
- For Research Use only
- Lyophilized powder. Add distilled water for a 1 mg/mL concentration of POP5 antibody in PBS
- Lot specific
- Handling Advice
- Avoid repeated freeze/thaw cycles.
- 4 °C
- Storage Comment
- Store at 2-8 °C for short periods. For longer periods of storage, store at -20 °C.
- Alternative Name
- POP5 (POP5 Antibody Abstract)
- POP5 is a component of ribonuclease P, a protein complex that generates mature tRNA molecules by cleaving their 5'-ends.POP5 is also a component of RNase MRP.
- Molecular Weight
- 19 kDa (MW of target protein)
You are here: