NSUN6 antibody (NOP2/Sun Domain Family, Member 6) (N-Term) Primary Antibody
NSUN6 Reactivity: Human, Mouse, Rat WB Host: Rabbit Polyclonal
Catalog No. ABIN633558
Plus shipping costs $45.00
local_shipping Shipping to: United States
Delivery in 9 to 11 Business Days
- Binding Specificity
- Human, Mouse, Rat
- This NSUN6 antibody is un-conjugated
- Western Blotting (WB)
- NSUN6 antibody was raised against the N terminal of NSUN6
- Affinity purified
- NSUN6 antibody was raised using the N terminal of NSUN6 corresponding to a region with amino acids MSIFPKISLRPEVENYLKEGFMNKEIVTALGKQEAERKFETLLKHLSHPP
- Application Notes
- WB: 0.5 µg/mL
Optimal conditions should be determined by the investigator.
NSUN6 Blocking Peptide, catalog no. 33R-6444, is also available for use as a blocking control in assays to test for specificity of this NSUN6 antibody
- For Research Use only
- Lyophilized powder. Add distilled water for a 1 mg/mL concentration of NSUN6 antibody in PBS
- Lot specific
- Handling Advice
- Avoid repeated freeze/thaw cycles.
Dilute only prior to immediate use.
- 4 °C
- Storage Comment
- Store at 2-8 °C for short periods. For longer periods of storage, store at -20 °C.
- Alternative Name
- NSUN6 (NSUN6 Antibody Abstract)
- NSUN6 may have S-adenosyl-L-methionine-dependent methyl-transferase activity (Potential). NSUN6 belongs to the methyltransferase superfamily, RsmB/NOP family. It contains 1 PUA domain.
- Molecular Weight
- 52 kDa (MW of target protein)
You are here: