Afamin antibody (AFM) (Middle Region) Primary Antibody
- Afamin (AFM)
- Binding Specificity
This Afamin antibody is un-conjugated
Western Blotting (WB)
- Afamin antibody was raised against the middle region of AFM
- Affinity purified
- Afamin antibody was raised using the middle region of AFM corresponding to a region with amino acids GQCIINSNKDDRPKDLSLREGKFTDSENVCQERDADPDTFFAKFTFEYSR
- Application Notes
WB: 0.5 µg/mL
Optimal conditions should be determined by the investigator.
Afamin Blocking Peptide, catalog no. 33R-3492, is also available for use as a blocking control in assays to test for specificity of this Afamin antibody
- For Research Use only
- Lyophilized powder. Add distilled water for a 1 mg/mL concentration of AFM antibody in PBS
- Lot specific
- Handling Advice
Avoid repeated freeze/thaw cycles.
Dilute only prior to immediate use.
- 4 °C
- Storage Comment
- Store at 2-8 °C for short periods. For longer periods of storage, store at -20 °C.
- Afamin (AFM)
- Alternative Name
- Afamin (AFM Antibody Abstract)
- AFM, ALB2, ALBA, ALF, Alf, alpha-Alb, afamin, AFM, Afm
- AFM is a member of the albumin gene family, which is comprised of four genes that localize to chromosome 4 in a tandem arrangement. These four genes encode structurally-related serum transport proteins that are known to be evolutionarily related. AFM is regulated developmentally, expressed in the liver and secreted into the bloodstream.
- Molecular Weight
- 69 kDa (MW of target protein)