LMF2 antibody (Lipase Maturation Factor 2) (Middle Region) Primary Antibody
- Binding Specificity
Human, Mouse, Rat
This LMF2 antibody is un-conjugated
Western Blotting (WB)
- LMF2 antibody was raised against the middle region of LMF2
- Affinity purified
- LMF2 antibody was raised using the middle region of LMF2 corresponding to a region with amino acids YVEPGTHGRLWTGAHRLFGAVEHLQLANSYGLFRRMTGLGGRPEVVLEGS
anti-Lipase Maturation Factor 2 (LMF2) (Middle Region) antibody Primary Antibody
LMF2 Reactivity: Human, Mouse, Rat, Cow, Dog, Guinea Pig, Horse, Rabbit, Zebrafish (Danio rerio) WB Host: Rabbit Polyclonal unconjugatedanti-Lipase Maturation Factor 2 (LMF2) (AA 423-472) antibody Primary Antibody
LMF2 Reactivity: Human, Mouse, Rat, Bat, Cow, Dog, Guinea Pig, Horse, Monkey, Pig, Rabbit, Zebrafish (Danio rerio) WB Host: Rabbit Polyclonal unconjugated
- Application Notes
WB: 1 µg/mL
Optimal conditions should be determined by the investigator.
LMF2 Blocking Peptide, catalog no. 33R-10273, is also available for use as a blocking control in assays to test for specificity of this LMF2 antibody
- For Research Use only
- Lyophilized powder. Add distilled water for a 1 mg/mL concentration of LMF2 antibody in PBS
- Lot specific
- Handling Advice
Avoid repeated freeze/thaw cycles.
Dilute only prior to immediate use.
- 4 °C
- Storage Comment
- Store at 2-8 °C for short periods. For longer periods of storage, store at -20 °C.
- Alternative Name
- LMF2 (LMF2 Antibody Abstract)
- TMEM112B, TMEM153, RGD1306274, Tmem112b, xlmf2, BC002942, zgc:194766, MGC145062, AI451006, Tmem153, im:7150505, im:7152257, lmf2, tmem112b, tmem153, lipase maturation factor 2, lipase maturation factor 2 L homeolog, lipase maturation factor 2a, lipase maturation factor 2b, LMF2, Lmf2, lmf2.L, lmf2a, lmf2, PITG_09785, Tsp_02101, lmf2b
- LMF2 belongs to the lipase maturation factor family. LMF2 is involved in the maturation of specific proteins in the endoplasmic reticulum. It may be required for maturation and transport of active lipoprotein lipase (LPL) through the secretory pathway.
- Molecular Weight
- 77 kDa (MW of target protein)