AADACL4 antibody (Arylacetamide Deacetylase-Like 4) (Middle Region) Primary Antibody
- Binding Specificity
This AADACL4 antibody is un-conjugated
Western Blotting (WB)
- AADACL4 antibody was raised against the middle region of AADACL4
- Affinity purified
- AADACL4 antibody was raised using the middle region of AADACL4 corresponding to a region with amino acids IRAQVLIYPVVQAFCLQLPSFQQNQNVPLLSRKFMVTSLCNYLAIDLSWR
anti-Arylacetamide Deacetylase-Like 4 (AADACL4) (Middle Region) antibody Primary Antibody
AADACL4 Reactivity: Human, Mouse, Rat, Dog, Guinea Pig, Horse, Pig, Rabbit WB Host: Rabbit Polyclonal unconjugated
- Application Notes
WB: 1 µg/mL
Optimal conditions should be determined by the investigator.
AADACL4 Blocking Peptide, catalog no. 33R-4128, is also available for use as a blocking control in assays to test for specificity of this AADACL4 antibody
- For Research Use only
- Lyophilized powder. Add distilled water for a 1 mg/mL concentration of AADACL4 antibody in PBS
- Lot specific
- Handling Advice
Avoid repeated freeze/thaw cycles.
Dilute only prior to immediate use.
- 4 °C
- Storage Comment
- Store at 2-8 °C for short periods. For longer periods of storage, store at -20 °C.
- Alternative Name
- AADACL4 ()
- RGD1565761, OTTMUSG00000010747, Aadacl4, arylacetamide deacetylase like 4, arylacetamide deacetylase-like 4 S homeolog, arylacetamide deacetylase-like 4, arylacetamide deacetylase-like 4-like 3, AADACL4, aadacl4.S, aadacl4, Aadacl4, AADACL4L3, LOC100218769, LOC100713568
- The function of AADAC protein is not widely studied, and is yet to be elucidated fully.
- Molecular Weight
- 46 kDa (MW of target protein)