Olfactory Receptor, Family 4, Subfamily D, Member 9 (OR4D9) (AA 170-250) antibody Primary Antibody
OR4D9 Reactivity: Human ELISA, WB Host: Rabbit Polyclonal
Catalog No. ABIN6390292
Plus shipping costs $45.00
local_shipping Shipping to: United States
Delivery in 11 to 13 Business Days
- Binding Specificity
- AA 170-250
- ELISA, Western Blotting (WB)
- Unconjugated Rabbit polyclonal to OR4D9
- OR4D9 Polyclonal Antibody detects endogenous levels of protein.
- OR4D9 antibody was affinity-purified from rabbit antiserum by affinity-chromatography using epitope-specific immunogen.
- Synthesized peptide derived from human OR4D9 protein.
- Application Notes
- WB 1:500-2000 ELISA 1:5000-20000
- For Research Use only
- 1 mg/mL
- Liquid form in PBS containing 50 % glycerol,and 0.02 % sodium azide.
- Sodium azide
- Precaution of Use
- This product contains Sodium azide: a POISONOUS AND HAZARDOUS SUBSTANCE which should be handled by trained staff only.
- -20 °C
- Storage Comment
- Store at -20°C, and avoid repeat freeze-thaw cycles.
You are here: