EZR antibody (Ezrin) Primary Antibody
Human, Mouse, Rat
This EZR antibody is un-conjugated
Immunohistochemistry (IHC), Western Blotting (WB)
- Affinity purification
- Recombinant protein of human EZR
- Application Notes
- WB 1:500 - 1:2000 IHC 1:50 - 1:100
- For Research Use only
- 1 mg/mL
- Buffer: PBS with 0.02 % sodium azide, 50 % glycerol, pH 7.3.
- Sodium azide
- Precaution of Use
- This product contains Sodium azide: a POISONOUS AND HAZARDOUS SUBSTANCE which should be handled by trained staff only.
- -20 °C
- Storage Comment
- Store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
- Alternative Name
- EZR (EZR Antibody Abstract)
- CVIL, CVL, VIL2, ezr, vil2, wu:fc05c03, wu:fj31d06, cvil, cvl, Vil2, AW146364, R75297, p81, ezr.S, ezrin, ezrin b, ezrin L homeolog, EZR, ezrb, ezr, Ezr, ezr.L
Synonyms: Villin 2 ezrin,CVIL,CVL,Cytovillin 2,Cytovillin,DKFZp762H157,Epididymis secretory protein Li 105,EZR,EZRI,Ezrin,FLJ26216,HEL S 105,MGC1584,p81,VIL 2,VIL2,Villin 2 (ezrin),Villin 2,Villin-2,Villin2
Background: The cytoplasmic peripheral membrane protein encoded by this gene functions as a protein-tyrosine kinase substrate in microvilli. As a member of the ERM protein family, this protein serves as an intermediate between the plasma membrane and the actin cytoskeleton. This protein plays a key role in cell surface structure adhesion, migration and organization, and it has been implicated in various human cancers. A pseudogene located on chromosome 3 has been identified for this gene. Alternatively spliced variants have also been described for this gene.
- Molecular Weight
- Gene ID
- Maintenance of Protein Location