ITGA2 antibody (Integrin alpha 2) Primary Antibody
Human, Mouse, Rat
This ITGA2 antibody is un-conjugated
Immunohistochemistry (IHC), Western Blotting (WB)
- Affinity purification
- Recombinant protein of human ITGA2
- Application Notes
- WB 1:500 - 1:2000 IHC 1:100 - 1:200
- For Research Use only
- 1 mg/mL
- Buffer: PBS with 0.02 % sodium azide, 50 % glycerol, pH 7.3.
- Sodium azide
- Precaution of Use
- This product contains Sodium azide: a POISONOUS AND HAZARDOUS SUBSTANCE which should be handled by trained staff only.
- -20 °C
- Storage Comment
- Store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
- Alternative Name
- ITGA2 (ITGA2 Antibody Abstract)
- BR, CD49B, GPIa, HPA-5, VLA-2, VLAA2, DX5, integrin subunit alpha 2, integrin alpha 2, ITGA2, Itga2
Synonyms: BR,CD 49b,CD49 antigen like family member B,CD49 antigen-like family member B,CD49b,CD49b antigen,Collagen receptor,DX5,Glycoprotein Ia deficiency included,GP Ia,GP Ia deficiency,included,GPIa,HPA 5 included,HPA5 included,Human platelet alloantigen system 5,Integrin alpha 2,Integrin alpha II,Integrin alpha-2,Integrin,alpha 2 (CD49B alpha 2 subunit of VLA 2 receptor),ITA2,ITGA2,Platelet alloantigen Br(a),included,Platelet antigen Br,Platelet glycoprotein GPIa,Platelet glycoprotein Ia,Platelet glycoprotein Ia/IIa,Platelet membrane glycoprotein Ia,Platelet receptor for collagen,deficiency of,included,Very late activation protein 2 receptor alpha 2 subunit,VLA 2 alpha chain,VLA 2,VLA 2 subunit alpha,VLA-2 subunit alpha,VLA2,VLA2 receptor alpha 2 subunit,VLAA2
Background: This gene encodes the alpha subunit of a transmembrane receptor for collagens and related proteins. The encoded protein forms a heterodimer with a beta subunit and mediates the adhesion of platelets and other cell types to the extracellular matrix. Loss of the encoded protein is associated with bleeding disorder platelet-type 9. Antibodies against this protein are found in several immune disorders, including neonatal alloimmune thrombocytopenia. This gene is located adjacent to a related alpha subunit gene. Alternative splicing results in multiple transcript variants.
- Molecular Weight
- Gene ID
- CXCR4-mediated Signaling Events, Smooth Muscle Cell Migration, Integrin Complex