TRAF1 antibody (TNF Receptor-Associated Factor 1) (AA 366-416) Primary Antibody
- Binding Specificity
Human, Mouse, Rat
This TRAF1 antibody is un-conjugated
Immunofluorescence (Paraffin-embedded Sections) (IF (p)), Immunohistochemistry (Paraffin-embedded Sections) (IHC (p)), Western Blotting (WB)
- Purified by Protein A.
- KLH conjugated synthetic peptide derived from human TRAF1
- Application Notes
- For Research Use only
- 1 μg/μL
- Aqueous buffered solution containing 1 % BSA, 50 % glycerol and 0.09 % sodium azide.
- Sodium azide
- Precaution of Use
- This product contains Sodium azide: a POISONOUS AND HAZARDOUS SUBSTANCE, which should be handled by trained staff only.
- -20 °C
- Storage Comment
- Store at -20°C
- Expiry Date
- 12 months
Wang, Luo, Pan, Huang, Lv, Guo, Xu, Shen: "Comparative genomic study of gastric epithelial cells co-cultured with Helicobacter pylori." in: World journal of gastroenterology : WJG, Vol. 18, Issue 48, pp. 7212-24, 2013 (PubMed).
- Wang, Luo, Pan, Huang, Lv, Guo, Xu, Shen: "Comparative genomic study of gastric epithelial cells co-cultured with Helicobacter pylori." in: World journal of gastroenterology : WJG, Vol. 18, Issue 48, pp. 7212-24, 2013 (PubMed). (1:100).
- Alternative Name
- Traf1 (TRAF1 Antibody Abstract)
- CG3048, DTRAF, DTRAF1, Dmel\\CG3048, TRAF, TRAF1, Traf1, dTRAF, dTRAF1, dTraf1, dtraf1, traf1, traf4, DKFZp469G032, EBI6, MGC:10353, 4732496E14Rik, TNF receptor associated factor 1, TNF-receptor-associated factor 4, TNF receptor-associated factor 1, TRAF1, Traf4, Traf1, traf1
Adapter molecule that regulates the activation of NF-kappa-B and JNK. Plays a role in the regulation of cell survival and apoptosis. The heterotrimer formed by TRAF1 and TRAF2 is part of a E3 ubiquitin-protein ligase complex that promotes ubiquitination of target proteins, such as MAP3K14. The TRAF1/TRAF2 complex recruits the antiapoptotic E3 protein-ubiquitin ligases BIRC2 and BIRC3 to TNFRSF1B/TNFR2.
Subcellular location: Cytoplasm
Synonyms: EBI6, MGC:10353, TNF receptor-associated factor 1, Epstein-Barr virus-induced protein 6, TRAF1
- Gene ID
- NF-kappaB Signaling, Apoptosis, Cell-Cell Junction Organization, Asymmetric Protein Localization