GTF2A1 antibody (General Transcription Factor IIA, 1, 19/37kDa) (N-Term) Primary Antibody
GTF2A1 Reactivity: Dog, Guinea Pig, Horse, Human, Monkey, Mouse, Rabbit, Rat WB Host: Rabbit Polyclonal
Catalog No. ABIN6741429
Plus shipping costs $45.00
local_shipping Shipping to: United States
Delivery in 11 to 14 Business Days
- Binding Specificity
- Dog, Guinea Pig, Horse, Human, Monkey, Mouse, Rabbit, Rat
- This GTF2A1 antibody is un-conjugated
- Western Blotting (WB)
- Human GTF2A1
- Predicted Reactivity
- Percent identity by BLAST analysis: Mouse, Dog, Rabbit, Horse (100%).
- Immunoaffinity purified
- Synthetic peptide from N-Terminus of human GTF2A1 (P52655, NP_056943). Percent identity by BLAST analysis: Human, Chimpanzee, Gorilla, Orangutan, Gibbon, Monkey, Marmoset, Mouse, Rat, Elephant, Panda, Dog, Rabbit, Horse, Guinea pig (100%), Opossum, Platypus (85%), Beetle (83%).
Type of Immunogen: Synthetic peptide
- Application Notes
- Approved: WB (0.2 - 1 μg/mL)
Usage: Western Blot: Suggested dilution at 1 μg/mL in 5 % skim milk / PBS buffer, and HRP conjugated anti-Rabbit IgG should be diluted in 1: 50,000 - 100,000 as second antibody. ELISA titer in peptide based assay: 1:62500.
Target Species of Antibody: Human
- For Research Use only
- Distilled water
- Lot specific
- Lyophilized from PBS with 2 % sucrose
- Handling Advice
- Avoid repeat freeze-thaw cycles.
- 4 °C,-20 °C
- Storage Comment
- Long term: -20°C, the use of 50% glycerol is recommended if storing aliquots in -20°C for long term use (up to 1 year)
Short term (less than 1 week): 4°C. Avoid freeze-thaw cycles.
You are here: