NSUN4 antibody (NOL1/NOP2/Sun Domain Family, Member 4) (AA 71-120) Primary Antibody
NSUN4 Reactivity: Human, Mouse, Rat, Cow, Guinea Pig, Rabbit WB Host: Rabbit Polyclonal unconjugated
Catalog No. ABIN6743521
Plus shipping costs $45.00
local_shipping Shipping to: United States
Delivery in 11 to 14 Business Days
- Binding Specificity
- AA 71-120
- Human, Mouse, Rat, Cow, Guinea Pig, Rabbit
- This NSUN4 antibody is un-conjugated
- Western Blotting (WB)
- Human NSUN4
- Predicted Reactivity
- Percent identity by BLAST analysis: Human, Mouse, Rat (100%) Rabbit (85%) Guinea pig (84%).
- Immunoaffinity purified
- Synthetic peptide located between aa71-120 of human NSUN4 (Q96CB9, NP_950245). Percent identity by BLAST analysis: Human, Chimpanzee, Gorilla, Gibbon, Monkey, Mouse, Rat (100%), Galago, Marmoset (92%), Rabbit, Horse (85%), Guinea pig (84%).
Type of Immunogen: Synthetic peptide
- Application Notes
- Approved: WB (0.2 - 1 μg/mL)
Usage: Western Blot: Suggested dilution at 1 μg/mL in 5 % skim milk / PBS buffer, and HRP conjugated anti-Rabbit IgG should be diluted in 1: 50,000 - 100,000 as secondary antibody.
Target Species of Antibody: Human
- For Research Use only
- Distilled water
- Lot specific
- Lyophilized from PBS with 2 % sucrose
- Handling Advice
- Avoid repeat freeze-thaw cycles.
- 4 °C,-20 °C
- Storage Comment
- Long term: -20°C, the use of 50% glycerol is recommended if storing aliquots in -20°C for long term use (up to 1 year)
Short term (less than 1 week): 4°C. Avoid freeze-thaw cycles.
- Alternative Name
- NSUN4 (NSUN4 Antibody Abstract)
- 2310010O12Rik, 2810405F18Rik, AI507900, Shtap, RP4-603I14.2, SHTAP, RGD1559652, NOL1/NOP2/Sun domain family, member 4, NOP2/Sun RNA methyltransferase family member 4, NOP2/Sun RNA methyltransferase family member 4 S homeolog, Nsun4, NSUN4, nsun4.S
- Name/Gene ID: NSUN4
Synonyms: NSUN4, NOL1/NOP2/Sun domain family 4, RP4-603I14.2, SHTAP
- Gene ID
- NCBI Accession
You are here: